Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Working on a New Class Part One - October Afternoon Sarsaparilla



I am just finishing up a new mini album I am going to teach at Perfect Day Scrapbooking. I do not know the dates, but will keep you updated.  This is part one, the cowboy/masculine themed mini album.  I am using October Afternoon's Sarsaparilla 8x8 paper and matching embellishments.

Here are some photos of the full album.


The cover features a die-cut sheriff's badge with some masked misting and buttons.

It's blackjack when you flip it open and see the super cute stickers
and chipboard embellishments in the Sarsaparilla line that are included
in the class (There are leftovers in the kit that you can use later.)

On the first square page there is a kerchief pocket that holds two tabs.

 And then its off to the rodeo with bigger photo mats and colorful
embellishments, some of which were given added oomph with pop dots.
 On the last square page there is a gorgeous cloudy paper with a fenced in photo mat.


 And on the back cover is a buckaroo from the chip board stickers wishing
you and yours " Happy Trails!"

 I am super happy with how cute this mini turned out and think it will be a fun class to teach.  I will be posting more info like the date and time.  Also keep an eye out for part two of my October Afternoon classes coming soon to a blog near you.  And by that I mean this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment