Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Paper Phenomenon Files (Part 2) OR: Taking the Next Step

As I wrote in an earlier post, I had ordered a few Kathy Orta tutorials from paperphenomenon.com . And since then, I ordered a few more. So when the enrollment for her Everyday Kit Club (EKC) #12 opened up, I was pretty intrigued. 

Each Kit Club (EKC) has three main projects and three bonus projects plus a bonus tool. The three main projects are breifly described before purchase and come with all thecl supplies. And I mean ALL, chipboard, pattern paper, embellishments- the works.  The three bonus projects are a surprise. Generally they will either enhance the main project or enchance each other. And the bonus tool is kind of like a gift with purchase.

Now when I first looked at it I thought it looked cool and fun, but I wondred if it was worth the price. I don't fo kits often. In fact I have a tendency to disect kits for the paper. BUT, Kathy had one more special feature for EKC #12. She included a teaching and selling licence with this specific kit.  Yeah, I was in.

I will be participating in the July, August & September projects, which are as follows: My Design Mini (MDM), Life is an Open Book & Cascade Parade. I will also be getting the directions for the three bonus projects and a nifty teflon Trib bone folder.

I plan to post more about each project as I make it. This should be a fun adventure!
To order the digital version of EKC #12 click here. To order a future EKC please check paperphenomenon.com for open enrollment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment