Thursday, January 29, 2015

Feeling Inspired!!

Today I went to look at Kathy Orta's blog, Paper Phenomenon, and guess what!?! One of the projects I posted on her Facebook group had been picked as an Inspiration post.  See the blog post here.

The box is from her Everyday Kit Club #12 and is the bonus project from July.  I used Bazzil cardstock in Bahama blue and Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic for the pattern paper. And the flowers on the top are by Prima.  Here are a few more pictures of the box.



 Kathy's tutorial can be purchased here. It has directions for the box and a cute little mini that fits inside the box.

 Or you can come to my class on April 26 to learn a Mother's Day themed version of the box at Custom Impressions in Los Alomitos (phone: (562) 430-8100).  I will post the sample for the class and more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment