Thursday, February 28, 2013

News and recent event in my crafting life......--UPDATED


1.  Southern California Shop Hop tickets go on sale tomorrow!!  If you buy your passport or bring a passport from a previous Hop many stores will give you a 20% discount this weekend!  Check out the So Cal Shop Hop 2013 Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/socalshophop

2.  I will be teaching a class (my first one) at Perfect Day Scrapbooking in Huntington Beach on Wed, March 13.  It is from 6-9pm and will cost $32.00.  I will show you how to make a mini album that features Carts Bella's Well Traveled paper.  It will have all sorts of cool stuff like envelopes, file folders and embossing techniques.  I will post pictures of the full mini album soon.

Check out the Perfect Day Website for more info and other upcoming classes  http://www.perfectdayscrapbooking.com/Classes.html

3.   I am working on a few really fun projects and hopefully (knock wood) I will have them all done and shared here on the blog before March 22nd!  Wish me luck

UPDATE...Due to unforeseen circumstances (paper is slow in arriving) my class has been postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment