Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Holidays start with....a Wizard of Oz Mini Album


So I decided that this year is a crafting Christmas.  I have been busy making gifts and decorations.  For my step sister I picked up a Pinecone Press kit to make a mini ablum using the Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz" line.

First of all I love love love this paper.  I know my step sister will too, because she likes vintage and the Wizard of Oz.  I picked up a kit mainly to save time.  But also because I had bought several of the Pinecone Press album bases, like the interactive album in this kit, during Shop Hop and it was nice to learn how to put the pieces together.

I did not follow the instructions to the letter, the measurements left a bit more of the kraft colored chipboard showing than I like.  I think I will use the blank chipboard albums for more projects now that I have put one together.  I recommend the Pinecone kits, they use some pretty cool papers (lots of Graphic 45 yay! among others) and some unusual shapes and sizes for their custom album blanks. Visit their site here.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment